Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
New Proto 13/16″x15/16″ DOUBLE Box Reversible Ratcheting Spline Wrench JSBV2630
New Proto 13/16″x15/16″ Box Reversible Ratcheting Spline Wrench.
- Black chrome finish is corrosion resistant and visually distinctive.
- Ratcheting spline box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener.
- Spline design was created for use with specialty spline bolts which are used when weight and size of bolt heads must be minimized.
- Spline design enables the wrench to contact conventional fasteners away from the corners, which help apply force over a large area helping to reduce risk of fastener rounding.
- Spline design also helps prevent rounding of corners and other fastener damage that could lead to Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
- The fractional spline wrenches can be used on fractional 4, 6, 12 point and spline fasteners.
- The high contact surface area which is away from fastener points enables turning of highly rounded fasteners.
1 in stock