This machine is equipped with 1 ( 8”) roller and a second (4”) roller followed by a wide platen for fine finish. This allows you to use a rougher grit on first roller (8”) that will absorb most of the impact and do the dimensioning while the second roller (4”) with the Platen can have a finer grit. This will save time over having to run your production through the machine 2 times & change belt grit. Due to the large HP motor (25 HP) the machine is capable of dimensioning even wide boards. This is important for customers who do not own a thickness planer. When you use the machine to dimension your work only very aggressive paper 60 or 80 grit should be used. The heavy carpet feed belt is powered by a separate 2HP motor and the feed speed is adjustable from 12 to 60 fpm.
You can adjust the thickness in 4 ways:
- Manual hand-wheel on the bottom of the machine.
- By pressing the up or down arrow the table will move in desired direction.
- Input a set dimension on the key pad and machine will go to that dimension.
- The auto thickness gauge will measure your wood piece and automatically set the table to the thickness of the piece of wood inserted.
- Main motor: 25HP
- Variable feed speed: 2HP
- Table lifting motor: 0.25HP
- Voltage: 220, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- Programmable Logic Control
- Automatic Thickness Control
- Max sanding height: 150mm/5.9″
- Min sanding height: 1/4″ [6,4 mm]
- Max sanding width: 43″ [1100 mm]
- Sanding belt size: 43″ X 75″ [1100 mm X 1905 mm]
- Adjustable sanding platen: 1-3/4″ inch [45 mm]
- Diameter of sanding drum: 8” + 4”
- Length of sanding drum: 43”
- Sanding drum RPM: 1725 RPM
- Conveyor speed: 12-60 FPM,
- Dust port size: 4″ [100 mm]
- Number of dust ports 3
- Foot print: 63” X 65” X 87”
- Conveyor height at lowest setting: 32 inches [813 mm]
- Cabinet: Steel
- Operating air pressure: 6 Bar
- Sanding belt oscillation: Pneumatic/Adjustable
- Sanding belt motor break: Yes. Air operated disc break
- CSA: Fully Certified
- Net Weight: 3630 Lbs.
- Ship Weight: 4200 Lbs.