This machine is equipped with 1 combination head. This means you can sand either using the drum or the sanding platen or both at the same time.
Due to the large HP motor (10 HP) the machine is capable of dimensioning even wide boards. This is important for customers who do not own a thickness planer. When you use the machine to dimension your work only very aggressive paper 60 or 80 grit should be used.
The heavy carpet feed belt is powered by a separate 1HP motor and has two feed speeds 15′ and 49′ per minute.
You can adjust the thickness in 3 ways:
- Manual hand-wheel on the bottom of the machine.
- By pressing the up or down arrow the table will move in desired direction. By tapping these same arrows the machine will move an exact amount each tap.
- The auto thickness gauge will measure your wood piece and automatically set the table to the thickness of the piece of wood inserted.
- Main motor: 10HP
- Feed Motor: 1HP
- Table lifting motor: 0.25HP
- Voltage: 220V / 1phase
- Max sanding height: 150mm/5.9″
- Min sanding height: 1/4″ [6,4 mm]
- Max sanding width: 36 1/2″ [927 mm]
- Sanding belt size: 37″ X 60″ [940 mm X 1524mm]
- Adjustable sanding platen: 3 inch [100mm]
- Diameter of sanding drum: 4 [100 mm]
- Length of sanding drum: 37″ [965 mm]
- Sanding drum RPM: 1725 RPM
- Conveyor speed: Two Speeds 15′ and 49′ per minute
- Dust port size: 4″ [100 mm]
- Number of dust ports 3
- Foot print: 19 inches X 51 inches [483 mm X 1300 mm]
- Width X Depth: 56,5 inches X 52 inches [650 mm X 1320 mm]
- Height with dust collection ports: 77,5 inches [1968 mm]
- Height without dust collection ports: 71,5 inches [1816 mm]
- Conveyor height at lowest setting: 32 inches [813 mm]
- Cabinet: Steel
- Operating air pressure: 6 Bar
- Sanding belt oscillation: Adjustable
- Sanding belt motor break: Yes. Air operated disc break
- CSA: Fully Certified
- Net Weight: 1980 lbs.